No Bake CBD Energy Bites Recipe
Did you know Kootenay Pure CBD’s products can be incorporated into delicious recipes?
This simple no bake energy bites recipe is the perfect healthy snack to have when you are on-the-go! With the combination of our CBD oil, peanut butter, oats, coconut flakes, flaxseeds and a touch of honey, these energy bites will give you the perfect boost of energy to go on about your day! Not to mention these bites are vegan, gluten-free, and super high in plant-based protein!
This recipe contains 50 mg of CBD in total. Each energy bite should contain approximately 2 mg of CBD oil based on this recipe (yields 24 bites). The exact dosage of each bite may not be precise based on mixing.
NO BAKE CBD ENERGY BITES
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen (24 bites)
- 1 full dropper of Kootenay Pure CBD oil (equivalent to 50mg of the 1500mg tincture)
- 1 cup dry oatmeal (or old- fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add oatmeal, coconut flakes, flax seeds, and chocolate chips into to a large bowl. Stir all ingredients together until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract and CBD oil (50 mg). Stir to combine. The mixture should be slightly sticky.
- Roll into balls about 1″ in diameter. Store in an airtight container and chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes before eating.
- Energy bites can be keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.